Voyage of discovery
in the Hohe Tauern National Park
Hiking in the Hohe Tauern National Park, in the SalzburgerLand, is like a voyage of discovery to nature's very own forces and allows both those seeking relaxation and adventurers to completely find themselves. Hikers, trekking enthusiasts and mountaineers will find the best conditions here, from well-marked trails, advertised according to various degrees of difficulty, to challenging alpine and via ferrata routes.
Package tour of discovery in the Hohe Tauern National Park
- 3 nights with breakfast in a participating partner hotel of the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region.
- National Park SummerCard with over 60 inclusive services - including mountain railways, sights, museums and much more.
- Use of public transport in the region
- Hiking tour with National Park Rangers (according to the 2023 summer programme)
- Drinking bottle and headband
From 319,- Euro per person
Bookable for the period July to September
Contact and booking
The unique landscape of the Hohe Tauern National Park awaits you. Request a non-binding offer right now:
Holiday Region National Park Hohe Tauern
Tel. +43 6562 409 39