In autumn, the Hohe Tauern Panoramatrail presents itself in all its beguiling beauty: heavenly tranquillity, boundless views in crystal-clear mountain air, Austria's highest mountains within reach and a landscape that slowly turns golden.
The name of the long-distance hiking trail says it all, because it runs predominantly along mountain ridges with great views on the sunny side of the Pinzgau. Here, hikers can enjoy the last warming rays of sunshine of the hiking year for a particularly long time. To escape the grey fog of the city and experience the sun-drenched mountain world, we have put together short packages - also ideal for a weekend. The competent team at the official Trail Info and Booking Centre will be happy to advise you on the selection of your desired stages!
Services, dates & prices
- 3 overnight stays in quality-tested partner establishments
- Accommodation of your choice: Classic
- Meals provided: Breakfast
- 2 continuous selected stages on the Hohe Tauern Panorama Trail
- Luggage service
- Shuttle and return transfer as part of the practical mobility service
- Trail hotline
- Extended travel documents
Please note: If your preferred category is no longer available at a stage location, we will take the liberty of offering you the category available at the stage location.
From 284,- Euro
Available daily from September 1st to October 10th