The Holiday Region National Park Hohe Tauern is the perfect region for people who like skitours or freeride tours. Enjoy new deep powder snow experiences with an awesome panorama.
Basically you can make skitours in all 8 skiing areas of the Holiday Region National Park Hohe Tauern. It is very important to go on the edge of the piste and to pay attention to the alpine security.
All ski tours are very exhausting, therefore you need a good competitive rate. Moreover you have to be able to ski in deep snow. Inform yourself about avalanche and other risks. If you don´t know the area always take an alpine guide with you.
- Crossing of the Alps- 3 days skitour in spring
- Skitours-Yoga Camp - Bad Gastein
- MountainYoga-skitour camp Trattenbachalm - Neukirchen
- Skitour dog camp - Neukirchen
- Spring camp Rudolfshütte - Uttendorf/Weißsee
- Single skitour weekend - Neukirchen
- Skitour camp Trattenbachalm - Neukirchen
- Weekly guided skitours - Uttendorf/Weißsee
- Skitour camp and freeride course - Uttendorf/Weißsee
- Skitour camp nature village Oberkühnreit - Neukirchen
- SUUNTO skitour camp Trattenbachalm - Neukirchen
- Weekly guided skitours with BERG-GESUND in Grossarltal
More information can be found here.