The Holiday Region National Park Hohe Tauern is the perfect region for people who like skitours or freeride tours. Enjoy new deep powder snow experiences with an awesome panorama.
All ski tours are very exhausting, therefore you need a good competitive rate. Moreover you have to be able to ski in deep snow. Inform yourself about avalanche and other risks. If you don´t know the area always take an alpine guide with you.
- 2-days-skitour Großvenediger - Neukirchen, Obersulzbachtal
Date: 29th to 30th April 2017
- From Heiligenblut to Kolm Saigurn - Rauris
Date: 8th April 2017
- Wildkarspitze - Grandiose Skitour in einsamer Gegend
Date: 18th March 2017 and 26th March 2017
Hints: If the weather or the snow conditions are to bad, this tours are not carried out. The tours are guided by proved alpine guides.
Registration: You always need a registration, normaly at the latest one week before the tour at the National Park administration: +43 (0) 6562/40849-33
- Crossing of the Alps- 3 days skitour in spring
- Skitours-Yoga Camp - Bad Gastein
- MountainYoga-skitour camp Trattenbachalm - Neukirchen
- Skitour dog camp - Neukirchen
- Spring camp Rudolfshütte - Uttendorf/Weißsee
- Single skitour weekend - Neukirchen
- Skitour camp Trattenbachalm - Neukirchen
- Skitour camp and freeride course - Uttendorf/Weißsee
- Skitour camp nature village Oberkühnreit - Neukirchen
- SUUNTO skitour camp Trattenbachalm - Neukirchen
- Weekly guided skitours with BERG-GESUND in Grossarltal
More information can be found here.