What the Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region has to offer in terms of enjoyment and experiences cannot be matched by any contrived events or shopping-mania. The vast, pristine natural landscapes, breath-taking giant peaks, wildlife in their original habitat make for a refreshing contrast to a world characterised by performance mentality and an ever faster pace. The Austrian organic brand "Ja!Natürlich" also has its roots in the original Hohe Tauern National ParkHoliday Region. The first organic model region in the EU was established here with the Pinzgau organic farmers.
And for more than a decade now, you can also spend "Ja! Natürlich-Holidays" in the Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region while enjoying the world of organic farmers to the fullest. Sleeping in a fragrant hay store baking bread or churning butter on the alpine meadows, exploring the new national park centre , discovering the origins of the regional delicacies and going on nature tracking tours with the national park rangers : That's what recreational holidays promise which are also to the "taste" of children.
Billa-VTC customers and friends of MERKUR-customers are in luck! The cardholders will get 10 % discount on "Ja! Natürlich" holidays in the Hohe Tauern National Park.
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Ja! Natürlich organic farm in the corresponding category
- Guided tour of the Hollersbach herb garden and aromatic vinegar production
- Guided tour through the Celtic village at the Stoanabichl
- Admission to the National Park Worlds Hohe Tauern
- Gold panning Bodenhaus
- Embach Farmer's Golf Hiking Trail
- National Park Gourmet Menu
- Ja! Natürlich bag with delicious Ja! Natürlich products
- 2 nights at a Ja! Natürlich organic-farm in your category
- Admission Nationalparkwelten Hohe Tauern
- Admission WasserWelten & Krimmler Wasserfälle or Wildpark Ferleiten
- You'll get a Ja! Natürlich bag filled with delicious Ja! Natürlich products.
Futhermore we offer our guests the same Ranger-excursion than in the Nationalpark summer programm.